With over 25 years in the industry, Juliet is both qualified and experienced. She places a strong emphasis on harmony between horse and rider working along classical lines without force to produce the ‘happy athlete’ – horse and rider!
Juliet is an excellent communicator and will help riders to set out and achieve their goals. She is equally happy teaching amateur riders perhaps looking to improve their confidence, or competitors looking to improve their performance and results. Happy to teach on the flat or over jumps, she currently has a broad range of clients.
Why you should use an Accredited Coach
A few of the reasons you should be using a British Horse Society Professional Accredited Coach:
- As an Accredited Professional Coach, Juliet holds world renowned BHS qualifications and is internationally recognized.
- Juliet has passed stringent exams in coaching, riding and in horse care and management.
- Juliet is fully trained in First Aid.
- Juliet is fully insured (for both Horse and Rider).
- DBS checked and has attended a 'Safeguarding and Protecting Children' course.
- You can be confident that BHS Accredited Professional Coaches are up to date on the latest thinking through regular Continual Professional Development days.